♥,,,۩,,,♥,,,THE LEGEND NEVER DIES♥,,,۩,,,♥,,,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥,,,۩,,,♥,,,THE LEGEND NEVER DIES♥,,,۩,,,♥,,,

Heres a forum to the commu

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Software suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Software suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Software suggestions   Software suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:30 am

kzz here we go!!
X-EBIL~Ģ.Ō.Ð-«Λ»
Software suggestions.
well gguys and gals, as we all know, the internet's been seeein' a storm of unwanted annoyances such as spyware, viruses and malware.
so instead of shelling out big money to buy new softwares, i'll just post some suggestions of great software that you can download for free.
the free versions are better than the paid versions in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Software suggestions   Software suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:31 am

X-EBIL~Ģ.Ō.Ð-«Λ»
Anti virus
the best out there is avast. avira would be my second best recommendation.
both are free and have free updates, so you'd be protected up to date.

Anti spyware
for those extremely annoying spyware, there is always spyware terminator. it's free, and what's more, it has an antivirus system built into it, so you don't need an extra software for removing viruses, but still a second software would be desirable, in which case i'd suggest avast or avira.

Firewall
though windows comes with it's own firewall, the outbound data security leaves something to be desired. kerio firewall would be the clear cut choice.

for downloading files, i'd suggest limewire if you have a good security system installed, since p2p sharing is much faster than torrent downloads, by a huge factor.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Software suggestions   Software suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:32 am

†♥†ραяυL†♥†
torrent downloaders
on the basis of my prsnl use, i wud suggest uTorrent for regular use as compared to its close competitors limewire pro and azeureus vuze.

azeureus is really good security wise however it takes too much of ur RAM n considerably slows down ur net speed, if u use datacards in laptops while on the go, the condition wud be much worse.
limewire on the other hand is good on speed but limwire's security quotient is really bad. i wud suggest u do not use limewire untill u have exhausted all other resources.

uTorrent scores over both coz it has a good balance of both speed n security n is really small in size.

whichever is ur choice, d links to all three r available in utility topic.

community-anti hackin
phishing is out. now ther r no links used for hacking. your community will get hacked and u wont even come to know about it.
solution? use a good trojan remover n scan ur pc regularly

try this one
http://www.download.com/CWShredder-CoolWebSearch-Trojan-Remover/3000-8022_4-10554216.html?tag=lst-3
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Software suggestions   Software suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:32 am

CrimsonMoonG.O.D
for antivirus.....i would suggest kaspersky.......for firewall......comodo....
talking about limewire........i downloaded a song from limewire......and the very next day i found a trojan file in my computer

X-EBIL~Ģ.Ō.Ð-«Λ»
that's why i suggested limewire only in the event of you having a good security system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Software suggestions   Software suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Software suggestions
Page 1 of 1